Tuesday, March 24, 2009

lost in the fog

Tuesday 9:30pm
Vladivostok



sounds romantic, doesn't it?
not so much.

i think i'm still suffering from silent jet lag. i dont feel tired, no headaches, nothing. plain nothing. no feelings at all.
no appetite really, so I dont feel hungry, but never really feel "full" either. I didnt think i was sleepy earlier, but then noticed
that the wall seemed to be moving. that was my clue to take a nap (amy and baby T were out on the town doing paper work)

the most annoying part of feeling this way is finding myself staring off into space. the other people here have to think
i'm a total headcase. course, they're probaby correct :)


Tatiana (and Amy) had a much better day today. routines are starting to form, which makes life a bit easier for everyone.
Baby T went to bed about an hour ago and she's been sound asleep ever since. Hopefully, for Amy's sake she'll stay that way
overnight.

I know I will - its nice and quiet in my room :)

No comments: