Saturday, March 28, 2009

the long way home

Air Garden Hotel
Incheon Airport
Seoul S. Korea
10:30pm Saturday night


Left Vlad today about 3pm. Although I'm glad to be on the way home, I will miss Russia and the people there.
Perhaps my dream of taking the Trans-siberian will work out and I'll return to Vladivostok some day.

The flight to seoul was pretty uneventful. Tatiana was a real trooper, never fussing a bit. Now, we keep our fingers crossed that she'll do as well on tomorrows flight to Chicago. 10+ hrs is a damn long time to be on a plane. We have a short layover in Ohare, and then its home home home.

I've spent the past few hours shopping at the duty free stores, and i'm worn out. there are no sounds coming from the room next door, so I'm guessing that Amy and the baby are fast asleep. I should be too.

more tomorrow

No comments: