Friday, November 15, 2013

just another friday in paradise.

swamped my moto today.  ended up knee high in babyshit green colored muck.  had the shoes sucked off my feet several times.  no one around.  no one really to call.  Dave couldnt come to help because he'd have no idea where I was (even though I was only a couple of blocks from home).

so, i did what i had to do, and pushed the mofo through the shit mud to dry land.  it took a few minutes for me to catch my breath (that bastard is HEAVY), and wash my nasty feet off.   got myself sorted, turned around and headed off to where i needed to be.

point of this post?   dunno really.  other than i realized that once you stop becoming dependent on AAA/iphones/knights in shining armor, you can do just about anything.  


well, almost.   i still can't do math.  but i'm okay with it.


xoxo

No comments: